Tuesday, April 10, 2007

News, But No News...

Can you believe it? Three posts in four days! Lou, I know you're proud!! Well, we emailed our attorney this morning to see if he had any news on a referral. We just heard back from him and he said that he has two options, but he's waiting on paperwork for both of them, and he has a birthmother that should be having her baby soon! While this is good that we have some options, when are we gonna see our Allie?!?! I'm dying here!! I want to see my little girl's face!! I want to be able to close my eyes and picture her! Not that I'm complaining, our attorney has been GREAT! Not to mention that so far we have sped through the process at a much faster rate than we could have ever imagined!! It's just that finally seeing Allie will make all of this so much more real. Don't get me wrong, what we're doing hit home for me a long time ago! But FINALLY seeing her will just drive it home! Anyways, once we've got any more info, we'll let you know!

Jerry

1 comment:

LouLou said...

Jerry and Stacie,
Sounds like Allie has been born to me......2 options???? What does that mean?? Come on we're dying here.

YES, I am so proud of you guys for all the posts! Great job.