Saturday, April 21, 2007

Waiting for Monday


We haven't received anymore news on Allie yet. We told our attorney to fax all of her information to Jerry's work. Jerry left work about 5:15pm yesterday. We got an email from our attorney about 6:00pm saying he just faxed her birth report and information about Allie's birthmom. Ahh! We missed it by 45min.! He did say he had some other documents to send us on Monday, so we'll just wait and get it all then I guess. I'm still staring at her sweet face like every 5 seconds. I "carried" her all around yesterday at work showing her off to everybody. My friend, Alison, felt sorry for me carring my pics around all day with nothing to put them in, so she went and bought me a little photo album that says "Tickled Pink" on the front. It's so cute!! We can't wait to find out more about our little angel. Plus, we want to finish naming her. We are going to keep part of the name her birthmom gives her. Also, we requested (if possible) that Allie have the same foster mom as Mia, my niece. He said he would try to have that arranged for us. She took such good care of Mia and loved her very much. Ya know, it's funny. Just last week I was thinking, "I wish I just knew if she was born!" Then on Thursday morning after I found out she had been born I was thinking, "I wish I could see her picture!" Now I'm to the point where, "I WISH I COULD HOLD HER AND BRING HER HOME!" We are thinking about going on a visit trip maybe at the end of the summer if it works out. There is no way I can go the rest of this long haul without seeing my girl. I miss her so much!

Please pray for Allie. Pray that she is happy, healthy, and growing. PRAY THAT SHE COMES HOME IN MIRACLE TIMING!. Stay tuned....God has more to come. He's brought us so far in 4 1/2 months! Wow! Praise You Father!!

Love ya!
Stacie

This is Riley and Mia, our nephew and niece. Mia came home from Guatemala in January 2006.

1 comment:

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

Awwww, They are so cute!!!