Friday, May 25, 2007

Anne Pearce is coming HOME!

Ok, so I know this is like old news, but I am so EXCITED for our blog pal Lou and her family because ANNE PEARCE IS COMING HOME!! She received the call yesterday that their case has been approved by PGN!! Praise you Father! Thank you for hearing the prayers of so many to bring this child home. It is always a day to REJOICE when another child is on their way home! There are so many still waiting to bring their babies home. Please continue to pray for all of us (and our sanity) as we lean on Christ for new strength everyday!

No new news about Allie this week. I hope our DNA test and social worker interviews have at least been scheduled!! That would be great. Maybe we will hear something really soon! May is coming to an end and I would like to squeeze in AS MUCH progress as possible. We are going to get started painting Allie's nursery tomorrow! I am excited!! I'll be sure to take pictures of our progress.

Please, PLEASE, continue to pray for April. She came home from the hospital on Wednesday, but she is still feeling absolutely miserable. NOTHING seems to ease the pain and nausea that she is feeling. It is so horrible. It is the worst feeling in the world to not be able to help someone you love. Please pray that God will release the pain in her body and that he will protect her and the baby and keep them safe.

Have a great weekend!
Stacie

1 comment:

Karen D. said...

I will definately be praying for you guys! Please keep us updated on April!

I have added you to my Blog Roll!

Hugs!
Karen