Friday, May 18, 2007

Family Court and DNA Authorization!!!

Hallelujah!! We are in Family Court and have DNA Authorization!! Thank you Jesus! You are so AMAZING! We received DNA Authorization on Wednesday, but we just received the fax yesterday afternoon. Our attorney informed us that we have been submitted to family court, but our interviews have not been set yet. Here is for a speedy DNA test, a perfect match, and a quick trip through family court!! This was just what I needed....some news...and some GREAT news it was!

Have a great weekend!
Stacie

I'm rooting and praying for all you babies in PGN to get OUT, OUT, OUT this next week, and I am not leaving out you babies waiting for PA! It's time to get all of you HOME!

7 comments:

Karen D. said...

Congratulations!!! What a way to start your weekend! Abbie's DNA was authorized on the day that she turned 1 month old! They did the test 10 days later, and 10 days after that (December 28th), I found out that we had a match! The SW interviews weren't done until January.

I am so glad that you got the DNA authorized so quickly!!

Praying for you!
Karen

LouLou said...

WOW! What a great timeline so far....praying that everything continues to go so quickly. We got AP's DNA done when she was a little over 2 months.....

Emily said...

You are really moving along! What great news!

Natalie said...

It's lookin' great! Congratulations! I'll pray that things continue to move along smoothly.

Andrea said...

Yea! Here's to a super fast timeline, and a short stay in PGN!

Doripink said...

Horray! I love reading good news! I pray the rest of the process goes as smooth and quickly! God Bless-
Dori

Erica said...

Allie is a doll! I'm praying that everything keeps going along smoothly!