Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Happy 1 Month Birthday Allie!


She is already one month! I can't believe it. This past month as flown by, which is a good thing. I would like any month without my Allie to just shoot by FAST! I have read many other adoption blogs where many of you have celebrated your baby's monthly birthdays and I have to say....so this is how it feels. It's only been one month since I have laid eyes on that beautiful face, but she is has been in my heart for much longer. I have been missing her so very badly lately. Especially since Mother's day. I didn't think I would feel the way I did. I mean, my first Mother's day, how exciting! It was, don't get me wrong, but I just had this bad pain in my heart. I can't even explain it. Only those who have been through it or are going through it could possibly understand. I hurt and long to be with Allie more than anything in this world. My schedule has been slammed the past few days, which is a good thing. The rest of the summer is going to be the same, but no matter how busy I get, she's always on my mind. Some days are better than others. I don't know how long this process will take, but God does and He is in control. I know that He is holding her, loving her, and taking care of her, even though I can't. His lovin' is the best!

Happy 1 month birthday, Allie Ana! Mommy loves you so much! Only 3 months and 14 days till you are in my arms!!

-Stacie

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Allie Ana - Happy 1 Month, sweetheart!!!!

Emily said...

Happy 1 month birthday Allie!

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

Happy 1 month birthday to my sweet little niece!! Just one month closer to bringing you home. We love you!

Aunt April, Uncle Bill, Riley, Mia, and Bambino #3

Doripink said...

HAPPY 1 MONTH BIRTHDAY ALLIE!

LouLou said...

Happy Birthday sweet Allie! You are a blessed little girl to have your mommy and daddy. They love you so much and will be celebrating all the little moments in your life! April told me that we will meet at SCC house for a playdate! I am BESIDE myself!!!!