HAPPY 2 MONTH BIRTHDAY ALLIE ANA! Wow, I can't believe 2 months have already passed by since the day our Allie was born! I feel God has carried us far in our process these 2 months and I give him ALL THE GLORY for that!! Thank you Jesus! This week has been CRAZY busy and it hasn't stopped yet. We are fixing to run out the door again to take our youth group to a Huntsville Stars baseball game and concert with Hawk Nelson. I'll try to post some pics later tonight. I just had to stop and a take a moment to wish our baby girl a HAPPY DAY!
We miss you and love you so much Allie! We are running to you sweet girl! It won't be long till you are in our arms!
Love, Mommy and Daddy
Have a great weekend everybody!
Stacie
7 comments:
Happy 2 months to my sweet little niece!!! I love you!!!
Love,
Aunt April
Ahhhh.....happy 2 months beautiful baby!
I can't believe how beautiful she is!!! :)
She's just precious! Found your blog several weeks ago, and have been following your journey. I'll send you our blog link if you would like: kristinandgregory@yahoo.com
Many blessings!
Kristin (PGN 9 weeks)
Happy 2 months sweet baby!!! She is precious...so beautiful!
Happy 2 months. She is adorable!!!!
Amanda
Hi, I just found your blog. I am also adopting from Guatemala and our timelines are close. Your Allie is a doll! Good luck and I'll be praying for your pre-approval as I pray for mine!
Melissa
Post a Comment