
WAHOOO! We found out from our attorney today that our social worker interviews are scheduled for Monday! Thank you so much God! We have been waiting to hear when this was going to take place. Please pray that God will provide an easy way and travel for Allie's birthmom to attend this interview. Thanks so much!!
Have an AWESOME weekend!!
Stacie
9 comments:
Yea! That's great news!! I'll pray for her safe travels. Things are moving along!! Let's pray that baby home!!!
I found your blog on Lou's. Congratulations on your great news. It always makes it a little easier to know you are one step closer in this process. I will add you to my prayer list of all of us waiting for our babies to come home. Your baby is adorable.
Amanda
Congrats!!! Things are really moving!!!
That's wonderful news! I am so glad that things are moving along so smoothly for you.
I'm not sure how I found your site . . . you know how it is when you start linking from one site to another! :) But I just had to leave a comment because we are also adopting a baby girl from Guatemala and we are naming our baby Allie. And when I was reading through your site - I noticed that we also have the same crib set. We had so many similarities in our adoption that I just had to post a comment. ;) Please know that I will be praying that you get to bring Allie home soon - and I am praying for your sister. May God bless you abundantly.
Love & FROG -
Fully-Rely-On-God,
Heather
Our website - www.caringbridge.org/fl/jacob
Alright! You are moving right along! I will be praying for you guys on Monday!!!!
Hugs!
Karen
I am praying that things go smoothly tomorrow.
Hey!! Wow - she is adorable! I'm so glad to see things moving so quickly!! I'll be praying. Thanks for asking for the prayers for my Hudson!! :)
Great news - things are moving fast for you :) I love to hear that:) I am a first time reader of your blog and I pray that your journey is a smooth and quick one to bring your baby girl home:)
Julia:):)
Post a Comment