Monday, September 24, 2007

Christmas in September??

I love Christmas. It is absolutely my FAVORITE time of year. I love everything about it. I love being with my family and making new memories. I love the decorations, the smells, and the sounds. I love celebrating and wondering what it must have been like to be at the birth of my Savior. Another favorite thing is the music. I LOVE Christmas music. For the past week I have been listening to Christmas music non-stop. I'm listening to it while cooking dinner, riding down the road, or doing the laundry...I've got it on. Why?? It brings me peace. It calms me down. We are going into our 8TH WEEK of PGN and I feel like a ticking time bomb ready to EXPLODE at any moment!!! When I listen to Christmas music, I feel like just for a moment I can escape to my favorite time of year.

I am praying so hard that "I'll be HOME for Christmas" is the theme song for this year....

Stacie

9 comments:

Melissa said...

It is only 3 months until Christmas! I am praying that all our babies will be home for Christmas.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I am singing that song for you!!! Praying that she will soon be home.

Rose said...

surely, surely we will have them home by Christmas!!!!! Praying...........

Shannon said...

I think there are SEVERAL of us singing that same tune right about now!!!! They WILL be home for CHRISTmas!!!

Doripink said...

Stacie,
I PRAY God will bring Allie and all the other 'waiting' babies home for Christmas! I love Christmas music as well! Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!
Luv-
Dori

Jenn said...

WE will be praying for you guys and that you'll get the ultimate Christmas gift this year!

Courtney said...

do whatever you need to do to find comfort...merry christmas and peace to you. courtney

JuJu - said...

Had you guys and the other waiting familes so heavy on my heart tonight anf I wanted you to know it. I may not be blogging - but I am still praying for you guys. I am praying for the favor of God on Miss Allie's case and for the joy of the lord ot coninue to be your strength. My heart aches with you for your baby to be home - and I just wanted to tell you that tonight. You are not alone in your hurt as you wait.

My love to you guys!

Julia:)

Gail said...

I am praying for you too. Allie needs to be home to hear all that wonderful Christmas music.
Gail