Saturday, September 15, 2007

Happy 5 Months Allie Ana!


We love you so much our sweet girl! We miss you more and more with every breath and pray you are in our arms again soon. We pray that God will hold you so close in his arms and showers you with kisses from us.

Hold tight little one. We are running to you...

6 comments:

Bekah said...

aw my goodness. she is just too precious. happy 5 months sweet baby!

Rose said...

PRECIOUS!!!

Jami said...

She is beautiful!

jajbs said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Honestly, one of the most beautiful children I have ever seen. There is such joy and happiness in her eyes. I am PRAYING you are with her again REAL SOON!!!


Love and hugs,
Amanda

Doripink said...

I mean REALLY!!! Can she get ANY cuter! She's got model written ALL over her!

Melissa said...

Happy 5 Months, Beautiful Girl!