heyhow cute is she!! SHE IS ALMOST HOME!!! WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!Tara
All I can say is PINK...PINK....PINK! Come on home sweet, sweet girl!Love-Dori
Hi Allie!Hope you were a good girl for your LAST dna test. You will soon be home and I know your Mommy and Daddy are so excited.Gail
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Stacie - Your forever will be starting SO SOON!! Keep trusting and holding on. I love you!
You are almost here! Thank You, Jesus! Ethan prays for you every night and hopes to meet you soon.Kim
Post a Comment
6 comments:
hey
how cute is she!! SHE IS ALMOST HOME!!! WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Tara
All I can say is PINK...PINK....PINK! Come on home sweet, sweet girl!
Love-
Dori
Hi Allie!
Hope you were a good girl for your LAST dna test. You will soon be home and I know your Mommy and Daddy are so excited.
Gail
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Stacie - Your forever will be starting SO SOON!! Keep trusting and holding on. I love you!
You are almost here! Thank You, Jesus! Ethan prays for you every night and hopes to meet you soon.
Kim
Post a Comment