It is now on paper that Allie Ana Cristina ******** is now officially our daughter!! WAHOOOOOOO! Our attorney received Allie's new birth certificate yesterday and received her passport today! She is READY to travel and we are SO READY to travel to bring her home. Our case will be submitted to the embassy on Monday for our 2nd DNA authorization, and hopefully the test will be taken on Tuesday. What a way to start the weekend! We're thinkin' PINK!!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
We are officially Allie's Parents!
It is now on paper that Allie Ana Cristina ******** is now officially our daughter!! WAHOOOOOOO! Our attorney received Allie's new birth certificate yesterday and received her passport today! She is READY to travel and we are SO READY to travel to bring her home. Our case will be submitted to the embassy on Monday for our 2nd DNA authorization, and hopefully the test will be taken on Tuesday. What a way to start the weekend! We're thinkin' PINK!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Congratulations! Come on Pink!!
WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!! I am SOOO happy for you I can't quit smilin'!!!!
Love-
Dori
PINK -- MY FAVORITE COLOR! PACK YOUR BAGS ALLIE YOUR COMING HOME!!!! YEAH!
TARA
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I am soooo happy for you guys!!!!
That is so exciting!!! I hope you'll get pink soon!!!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so great.... we are right behind you! This is so FUN isn't it?
Congratulations Mommy and Daddy!! I think PINK will look great on you.
Gail
What? Another Christmas present to buy? 'ALREADY picked out!!!!!!!! Congratulations! We are so happy for yall and can't wait to meet Allie! We love you- Aunt Tami and Uncle Kent
hooray !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is exciting news...think pink !!
courtney
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I am so happy for you... looks like we may miss each other by a week! :( oh well, may just have to plan to meet back in the states!
love ya,
amanda
Congratulations!!! Pink is right around the corner!!!
GUYS!!!! Allie is COMING HOME!!!! I am just thrilled for you all!!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!! COME ON PINK!
Congratulations! It won't be long now!
Oh yeah!!!! Thinkin' pink!
YEAH!!! I am so excited for ya'll!! Allie is so gorgeous. What a blessing!!
-Lindsey
www.thewheelerjourney.blogspot.com
I am crying tears of joy! What a wonderful, faithful God we have! How awesome will Thanksgiving be this year!!!! You are almost home baby girl. Aunt Angela loves you so much already!
We are praying for all of you!
Angela
Congratulations!! Hope you have a really speedy pink!
Post a Comment