Monday, November 5, 2007

HEY PINK...WE ARE COMING FOR YA!!


We just received confirmation that Allie's DNA Results are IN and ON THEIR WAY TO THE EMBASSY!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! In a matter of days we will know when we will be with our baby girl FOREVER!!!!!!! It is supposed to arrive at the embassy in Guatemala tomorrow!!! Stay tuned....YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS IT!

ALLIE, WE ARE COMING FOR YOU BABY GIRL!!! PACK YOUR BAGS.....YOU ARE COMING HOME!!!!

Praise God Almighty!!
Stacie

Oh yeah...by the way...it was a MATCH! OF COURSE!!!!!

19 comments:

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

Even though my favorite color is purple.....this week it soooo is....

PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Ya,
April

Jodie said...

:))))) BIG SMILES for you!! Congrats! Can't wait to hear when the big day is...hopefully we're not too too far behind you!

Kristin said...

Congratulations!!!!!! I kept checking the FedEx site 900 times on the day it was due to arrive...I guess I was a bit anxious!! I know you guys are so happy!!! YOU CAN START PACKING NOW!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see the date!!!

Blessings,
Kristin

tara said...

WHAT DAY DO WE LEAVE??? I'M READY TO PACK TOO!!
TARA

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You are almost there! We can't wait to see you Allie!

Love,

Aunt Angela

Soltana said...

YAY soooo happy for you guys!!! She's gonna be home sooooo soon!!! Pack your bags!!

Emily said...

This is going to be a great week, but not as good as next week!!!!! Allie will be in your arms again before you know it!

Anonymous said...

YEAH PINK! Now we start packing to meet y'all in Atlanta. I can't WAIT!!!!!
We LOVE y'all,
Erica, Mike, and Sloan

Doripink said...

woo hoo!!!! I am sooo happy for you! I've been a blog stalking waiting for an update! YIPPY!
Allie Mommy and Daddy are coming!
Love-
Dori

LouLou said...

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!! Yours is one of the few adoptions that I was honored to "participate" in from beginning to end..... I remember when you guys were trying to decide IF you were going to adopt from Guatemala at all.... God was so faithful in answering your prayers!!!! He has made this journey so clear to Allie!

Love to you both!

Rose said...

thats right WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Whoooohooo!!! That is awesome!!! By Wednesday you should have PINK!!! Start packing you're going to Guatemala to bring that beautiful baby girl home!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! I can't wait until y'all go get here and bring her home. I am sooo excited.

Gail said...

Yes, Praise God Almighty!!!
I definately will be checking back often to see when you are leaving to get Allie.
Congratulations!!
Gail

Anonymous said...

This was my first time to view your blog and I was so blessed. Thank you for sharing your dreams, fears, tears and joy - all part of adoption. Your faith is such a witness and you are being blessed for sharing it. I am so happy for you! When you get her home, use all your free to love her - the housework will be there tomorrow!

Bette Steele (Connor's Mom)

Anonymous said...

It has been a long day for me and I opened your blog and before it was completely refreshed on the screen I said be some good news and there it was! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
-Kim

jajbs said...

SOOO excited for you... hope you are packed!!! It's gonna be a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!


amanda

Jenn said...

WOOHOOO!!! I can't believe how close you guys are! It's so exciting!

I have to say, the second DNA test seems so silly. I wonder if they ever have one that isn't a match.

Melissa said...

So close! You must be stalking the fed ex site! Can't wait to see your pink post!