I emailed the lab today in hopes to hear news that our test was being sent OR had already been sent to the embassy, but this is what we got:
...Samples have been recd on 10-29-07 and it is still in testing...pretty sure it will not go out today so I have printed your case and will keep watch on it....
When they said a week...I guess they really meant a week. I've seen most cases not take a week, but maybe they are backed up. I was really hoping for PINK next week, but who knows. OH man I hope it comes SOON!
Oh Lord, please give me strength and sanity to make it through these final days!! :)
Have a great weekend!
Stacie
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
OH I'm sorry Stacie! I'll be praying you feel HIS strength today! It's so hard...
SOON my friend - you WILL get good news!!!!
Yes, He will get you through this craziness...and, I am sure the USE is still issuing PINKs pretty quickly. Ours was issued the very next business day after it arrived. Granted, it tried my patience since it was at the lab (not LabCorp) for 16 days and it arrived at the USE on a Thursday afternoon and they don't issue PINKs on Friday, then the weekend...but, we did get it on the following Monday.
And, from one minister's wife to another: I will pray for a shield of protection from the millions of well-intended questions on the adoption status that I'm sure you'll get on Sunday morning (as you probably already have!!). It finally got to the point where Greg just got up on stage and gave everyone an update and let them know that we will let them know when/if we hear anything. It was a gentle hint! This process is emotionally draining enough as it is...and sometimes those "status inquiries" come at poopie times. Anyway, I'll be praying for you guys this weekend...the Lord IS being glorified through your obedience. Stay strong...just a few more days.
Oh sweetie....you'll make it through. I am praying for you. Trust me...the final weeks are the hardest...if you ever want to hear about our journey to get Annalise (it will make you laugh out loud and cry) :) email me, I will give you my #.
Love-
Dori
doripink@carolina.rr.com
I'm so sorry!! what a pain!!! What lab do they use?? Just wondering some labs are faster than others. Roseann
also did they charge you before or after the test because We still do not have a charge on our credit card. Thanks
Stacieeeeee! Hang in there - the home stretch is the hardest, because you can see that little face at the finish line... you are so close...you are strong and inspiring others to be strong. I will look for GREAT news Monday! Jill
Don't blink...you are about to go from waiting waiting waiting to FLYING!! Hang in there! Much love- Bamagirl!
Stacie girl hold on tight because God is going to carry you every step of the during the next few weeks!I am praying that God will help you feel His strength during the days ahead until your arms are around your little Allie. I love you so much! Love Mother
Girl, those last few days were the HARDEST! hang on, it will be here soon!
I pray that God wraps you in His peace until you are there with her in your arms... I can't wait!!
love ya,
amanda
Sorry 'bout that game last night! :)... NOT! :)
Hoping you hear something tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment