Wednesday, November 28, 2007

We are HOME!!

OH my goodness, I promise we haven't fell off the face of the earth! Yowzers this little rascal keeps us busy and it feels like we haven't stopped since we've been home. Sorry to leave ya hangin'! Allie has transitioned beautifully and she LOVES being at home! She is such a mover and she loves to play in her exersaucer. She loves her room and her bed and we can't believe she is finally here to enjoy it. (That reminds me...I never posted pics of her room. I will do that soon!) It is so awesome being a family and we just LOVE IT! Allie is sleeping through the night...and yes....we LOVE that too. She is sitting up well and babbles all the time. We can't wait for Christmas and to share all of our traditions with her. She has already discovered the Christmas tree at her Mimi's house and is just waiting to get her hands on those ornaments. It is going to be so much fun!

I didn't get to take any pics of her arriving at the airport, but I will get some from all our familly and post them soon!

Have a great day!
Stacie

Allie at the doctor....before she got her shots :(

First time to eat in her highchair

First time to sleep in HER bed

First bathtime at HOME




I wonder how I can get that ornament with nobody seeing me?

Oh forget it! I am just going for it!

21 comments:

Erica said...

Allie is such a cutie! I'm so glad that you have her home!

Emily said...

I'm so happy you made it home safely and are enjoying your time as a family.

Rose said...

So glad to see you home!! She is adorable!! Do you hav eyour christmas up (or is that MiMi's) I still have pumpkins on my front porch!! AHHHHHH

Anonymous said...

So precious. Welcome home, family!

Love you,
Kim

Doripink said...

She is soooo beautiful. I am so happy you all are home! What an amazing Christmas the 3 of you and your family will have.
God Bless-
Dori

JuJu - said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gail said...

Allie is so adorable!! I so enjoyed all the pictures of her firsts in her home.
Congratulations!!
Gail

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!! Can I tell you how AWESOME it is to see her home with you guys??!!!?? LOVE IT!!!!!

You are such a sweet family!!!! We need to see a family pic!!!

Love you!!!!
Kristin

keelstar said...

Allie is so beautiful and so happy!! I love her sweet smile! Welcome home to you all! Blessings, Keely

Janice said...

Oh How Wonderful.... I've been checking and rechecking to see that you're home.

Allie certainly has made the transition and it is quite obvious she was destined to be part of your family.

She just makes my heart smile - and I'm sure you feel that doubly!!

Welcome home sweet girl !!

janice

jajbs said...

SHE IS PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i was starting to worry! Now that I know you are alive (ha ha) I will send that adorable girl's gift!


keep those pics coming... she is addictive!


love ya,
amanda

Jenn said...

She is so so cute! I love her smile and her cheeks!

Our Family of 5 said...

Welcome Home! She is absolutely beautiful. Love her cheesy smile!

Whitney said...

She is fabulous! I am so happy for your family!

Hyperactive Lu said...

She is beautiful! So glad that you've got her home in time for Christmas! How special!

Jami said...

She is a beautiful beautiful girl!! I love her sweet big smile! I'm so happy for you guys!!

Praise God!

Courtney said...

YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering when you were going to post. I have been dying to see pictures. She is totally gorgeous. I am so happy for you. I am so glad your family is together. congrats
courtney

Soltana said...

YAY so happy for you guys!! I've been following you for awhile(through April..love her) and am soo happy the newest memebr of your family is home!!!

LOVE the pics by the tree!!! SOOO cute

Katie said...

Love the pics by the tree -- -adorable !!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - she is SO beautiful. Enjoy this wonderful holiday season with your precious daughter.

Jodie said...

sooooo cute! So happy she is finally (!) home!!!