Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:4-5
Mid-December - Began Homestudy process/Sent I-600A to INS
Late December - First Homestudy Interview
Early January - Second Homestudy Interview
February 7 - Homestudy completed
February 14 - Homestudy Approved by state
February 21 - Homestudy received by INS
March 6th - Dossier sent to Guatemala
March 21 - Received I-797 from INS
March 22 - I-797 to Guatemala
April 15 - Allie Was Born!!!
April 19 - Received Referral
May 7-POA Received in Guatemala
May 14-17? Enter Family Court
May 16 - DNA Authorization
May 22 - DNA Test Administered
May 30 - DNA Results - MATCH!!
May 31 - DNA Results received by US Embassy
June 11 - Family Court Interviews
July ?? - Exit Family Court
July 12 - Entered PGN w/o PA
July 20 - Kick Out for No PA
July 21 - Pre-Approval
Aug 1 - Enter PGN
Oct 3 - Exit PGN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 17 - New Birth Certificate
Oct 25 - 2nd DNA Test
Nov 13 - Pink Slip
Nov 21 - Embassy Appt.
Nov 25 - Welcome Home Sweet Allie!
Blog Archive
Monday, November 19, 2007
We're A Family!
Well, here you go! Our first pictures as an "official" family! She's kind of unsure of us so far, but we're just praying and giving her time. She's already getting better and better by the minute. Well, I'll get to what you really want...pictures!!
Happy Birthday Stacie! And congratulations Mommy and Daddy day! I know yall are thrilled to be there! What a gift! Give Allie a hug for us and we're praying for your quick return! We can't wait to meet Allie!
Sniff, Sniff!! It's amazing to see your family come together after praying so hard for it to happen!! Our God is amazing, and that darling girl you have is proof of His love!!!!
30 comments:
Oh my goodness.....Look at her!!!
She is so so so so CUTE!!
I can't wait to get my hands on her!! I am so happy for yall...now hurry up and bring her home!!!
We LOVE you Allie!!!
Love,
Bill, April, Riley, and Mia
She is just beautiful and looks so happy. Happy Birthday and have a great Thanksgiving with your new baby.
Carmen
She is so sweet! So beautiful!
She is beautiful, and I am so happy you are together as a family!
OMG -
She is pure perfection!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big hugs from the crew:)
Julia:)
What a cutie!
Hope you have a great birthday tomorrow, Stacie. You have the best present ever already.
Congratulations to you all!
Love,
Kim
deer baby Allie,
You are so cute.
love,
Ethan Ward
She is so sweet! Glad you guys are finally a family!
Deanna
HOW CUTE!!!!! She looks like sh'es very happy with her mom and dad!!!!
Hurry and get that cutie home!!!
I knew you guys wouldn't leave us hangin'!!!
She is absolutely beyond words beautiful!!!
So,so happy for you all!!
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!
she is adorable... congrats. and happy bonding. she looks amazing. i am so happy and excited for you. enjoy your time. good luck .. courtney
She is adorable. We are so happy for you both. Come see us soon Allie!
Love,
Aunt Angela
She's beautiful! I am so happy for your family. Can't wait to see more pictures!
I just can't imagine the joy you're experiencing...
Have a most special birthday celebration with your truly beautiful daughter...
She is absolutely a delight and so fortunate to have found you.
janice
She is gorgeous!!! Huge Congrats!!!
Love,
Karen and Abbie
awww, she is beautiful! Congratulations!
She is MORE beautiful then before (if that's even possible)! I just can't believe it! You're a family! Allie is such a lucky little girl!
Love-
Dori
Happy Birthday! What a memorable one it will be!
Love ya lots!
Kim
Happy Birthday Stacie! And congratulations Mommy and Daddy day! I know yall are thrilled to be there! What a gift! Give Allie a hug for us and we're praying for your quick return! We can't wait to meet Allie!
We love yall!
Aunt Tami and Uncle Kent
She's still beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet her. We're praying for you guys and for Allie. We love you guys and we'll see you next week!
Love,
Taylor, Mark, and Owen
Sniff, Sniff!! It's amazing to see your family come together after praying so hard for it to happen!! Our God is amazing, and that darling girl you have is proof of His love!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!
What a sweet little thing!!! So happy for you guys!
What a beauty!!! What a blessing!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
Love,
Heather Lawson
She is so beautiful!! She looks pretty happy to be in an official family too.
Gail
She is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! Every day will just get better and better!!
Love you!
So precious!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Literally!!!!! So much to be thankful for!
Love and hugs,
Kristin
She's gorgeous! I absolutely adore her smile! Congratulations on your forever family day! I'm so happy for you guys! Love, Keely
OH MY GOSH !
im so happy for yall:)
She is absolutely adorable.
Congratulations guys, I know you must be really excited. We can't wait to see her.
JB & DeWana
Hye Allie this is Riley. I can't wait to meet you. Mia told me to say hye to Allie. Love Riley
Post a Comment