This is my last week at home until its BACK TO WORK. Its been so nice to have this time with Allie. I NEVER thought I would say this, but I am ready to go back to work. I guess I'm really not ready to go back to work, but ready to get on a normal daily routine again. Since I have been off, we have hopped here and there, visiting family and friends, and have done whatever we wanted to. I teach music and art at a childcare center, so I will be taking Allie with me. That is why I am not dreading having to leave her, because I can go check on her anytime I want. I am so glad I have the opportunity to do that!
In the world of Allie, she is cutting her two bottom teeth. Wow, that has been fun. Miss Fussy Pants hasn't been too happy, but she is going to look so cute with her little teeth. I can't wait till they finally come all the way in. It was amazing how she slept through the night when we FIRST came home. I thought, WOW, this is going to be a dream come true! Now she is waking up and freaking out in the middle of the night when she realizes we are not there. She definitely knows her Mommy and Daddy and won't let us out of her sight. The other day I was trying to do some laundry, but she would scream everytime I walked out of the room. I finally just decided to pop her into the laundry basket along with the laundry and tote her around. We have a major velcro baby on our hands! She is such a joy though and her smile melts our hearts like nothing ever before. I can't remember my life without her!
Hope you are having a great day!
Stacie
Mia loves to take Allie's passy in and out. She says that Allie is "Her Baby!"
This pic was taken last week when it was about 30 degrees outside. Today it reached almost 80 degrees here in Alabama! We have WACKY weather!
Here she is all tuckered out. This girl is SO ACTIVE she wears herself out just playing in her exersaucer!
"Mmmmmmm....this rubber ducky ornament tastes good!"
"Who Me? I didn't do it!"
"Okay, maybe I did. I'll just flash my smile at you to forget about it."
16 comments:
She is such a doll!!! I just want to eat her up! It sounds like you guys are having a blast with her. I hope your adjustment back to work goes smoothly!
Cutie Pie!!!!! Can't wait to come get my Allie fix this weekend!!!
:)April
Allie has a beautiful smile!! I was going to offer to watch her in my home daycare in Kansas but since you can take her with you, guess not. Your weather sounds like ours.
Gail
So cute...and finally, some new pics for the lurkers out here! lol
I know you are enjoying your time with her. She is adorable! Can't wait to meet her! Coming toward Madison any this week???
Love ya,
Kim W
That smile melts my heart!!! She is just adorable!
Isn't this weather crazy?? I'm ready for some coolness!
i am SO glad yall are posting again:)
haha i have to keep up with everyone somehow
haha but i cant wait to meet this little cutie !
She is the cutest girlie I have evah seen!!!!!! I am so glad you posted... I have been a crazy stalker latley!
I am sending the package tomorrow... we have all been sick... sorry it is so late!
Oh... I want a Christams card if you send any out!
amanda
she is adorable!
She takes gorgeous pictures !!!
She just gets cuter and cuter everytime I see her! What a beautiful little girl! Yea, it's 80 here in NC today and going to be 50 on Sat...Crazy weather!
Love-
Dori
P.S. Want pictures of the Nursery! :)
Thanks for the update! I've been checking! She is too precious for words!! :)
that is one cutie patootie -
I just realized how close in age she and my Abby-Grace are! AG turned 7 motnsh on the 5th:):)
she is our "one tooth wonder"
and into everything!!
Love to you three:)
Julia:)
Oh my heavens...I just can't get over how darn cute she is! And those EYELASHES!!!!
You can't get much cuter than she is.... Her smile is contagious! Glad you finally have your daughter home! So happy for you! BTW, came over from April's blog, if you ever wondered...
welcome back to blogland.... i can not even get over how cute she is. i love the christmas pjs pictures. keep them coming. courtney
What beautiful girls. My daughter's birthday is April 15 too, but 2005! Wishing you a Christmas and New Year filled with many blessings!
Post a Comment