First let me give a BIG SHOUT OUT to Rich and Courtney! Their sweet baby girl Stella is COMING HOME!! Whooo Hooo! They received PINK today and we are so excited! Congrats!
I applied for Allie's Social Security Number today! Finally. I have been trying to get that done for several weeks now. I was so glad. They were really nice and everything went smoothly. I think it helped that she is super cute too ;)
Today it is 70 degrees and it feels great! I can't believe it's February and it feels like this! Hey, I am not complaining. Just take away the humidity, add a little sunshine, and it would be perfect!
Well I hope everybody is having a GREAT WEEK! I'll try to post some pics of Allie tonight. I know that is really what you want!
Bu-Bye!
Stacie
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
And a nice new blog header for your sista would be nice too!!!
(Ya know, since you have sooo much free time on your hands!! hehe)
:)April
Stacie....Thanks for the shout out!!! We are so excited. Thanks for thinking and praying for us. We appreciate it. Courtney
Yeah for the SS #! The weather was nice today, just hopin' we don't get the stormy weather tonight!...now, bring on some pictures. I need my cuteness fix!
Love ya, Kim W
Oh wow!! Allie keeps get cuter and cuter!!!!!
Blessings,
Lindsey
we just recently got hudson's SS # too! we have not been on the ball since being home! :)
I know what you mean about the humidity! I LOVE your new header!
Now... bring on the pics of that precious baby girl!!
amanda
Post a Comment