Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:4-5
Mid-December - Began Homestudy process/Sent I-600A to INS
Late December - First Homestudy Interview
Early January - Second Homestudy Interview
February 7 - Homestudy completed
February 14 - Homestudy Approved by state
February 21 - Homestudy received by INS
March 6th - Dossier sent to Guatemala
March 21 - Received I-797 from INS
March 22 - I-797 to Guatemala
April 15 - Allie Was Born!!!
April 19 - Received Referral
May 7-POA Received in Guatemala
May 14-17? Enter Family Court
May 16 - DNA Authorization
May 22 - DNA Test Administered
May 30 - DNA Results - MATCH!!
May 31 - DNA Results received by US Embassy
June 11 - Family Court Interviews
July ?? - Exit Family Court
July 12 - Entered PGN w/o PA
July 20 - Kick Out for No PA
July 21 - Pre-Approval
Aug 1 - Enter PGN
Oct 3 - Exit PGN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 17 - New Birth Certificate
Oct 25 - 2nd DNA Test
Nov 13 - Pink Slip
Nov 21 - Embassy Appt.
Nov 25 - Welcome Home Sweet Allie!
Blog Archive
Monday, March 3, 2008
Fun at Daycare
These pictures were actually taken on Valentine's Day, but I never got around to posting them. I thought they were too cute not to post up anyway. Allie loves her friends at Daycare! She is worn out by the end of the day from playing so hard. I am so glad she enjoys it! They had a little party on Valentine's day and Allie ate her first cupcake! Needless to say, she LOVED it!
She cannot get any cuter!!!! Where do you get her bows and clothes...I would love to get Eliana some outfits like hers. Thanks for your encouragement!!
7 comments:
These pictures are great!! I'm glad you shared them.
Gail
She is so sweet! It's great that she loves daycare...even though you aren't far away anyway!!!
Love ya,
Kim
She cannot get any cuter!!!! Where do you get her bows and clothes...I would love to get Eliana some outfits like hers. Thanks for your encouragement!!
Blessings,
Lindsey
Those daycare pictures are precious! I LOVE the pic of Allie crawling beside that other precious baby girl........ She is the cutest thing ever!
What a sunshine she is !!
She is so stinkin' cute! Just gets cuter everytime I see her. Love the V-day outfit!
Hugs-Dori
Cute as a button says it just right!! :)
Post a Comment