Monday, April 28, 2008

First Family Photo

We had our first family picture taken this weekend and we were so excited! They were photographed by Carla Blankenship of Carla Blankenship Photography and I LOVE the ones I have seen so far! She was AMAZING! Here are the "Sneak Peeks" that she posted on her photography blog. I AM DYING TO SEE THE REST!!








Carla is part of an organization called Celebrating Adoption. Celebrating Adoption is a group of photographers that support adoption and want to help capture the miracle of bringing families together. Check out their website for more info and to find a photographer near you, www.celebratingadoption.org.

14 comments:

jajbs said...

Oh My, how will you choose? They are incredible!!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!

amanda

Kim said...

ABSOLUTELY adorable!! I love them. But then again, she had a beautiful subject, how could they be bad?

Tricia said...

SUPER PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bekah said...

wow!!! those are AMAZING. she is gorgeous and the photographer did an incredible job of capturing that.

Kim W said...

Beautiful!!! Glad I'm not picking out which ones to get!! It'll be like Emilee's Senior portraits!!! Look out checkbook!!!!

Love ya,
Kim

Gail said...

The photos are awesome!! I'm not sure if it is because of the photographer or the subject.
Gail

Jill said...

beautiful. simply beautiful.

Jodie said...

awwwwwwwww....so cute!! I love them!

Courtney said...

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adorable.Courtney

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!!

Robyn

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

SHE IS SO, SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! I love, love, love the pics.

Jenn said...

Beautiful pictures!!!

Doripink said...

soooooo beautiful!!! She gets cuter every time I see her!

Dena said...

Wow - those are great pictures!