I've been tagged by Robyn so here goes!!
Ten years ago... I was 14 and getting ready to start high school. (Wow! I haven't thought back to that age in a long time.) That summer was a REALLY fun summer. In fact, ten years ago this summer is when Jerry and I first starting "dating," except I couldn't date yet, so it was what we called "going out." Sigh...Summer Love. My dad would always say, "Where you going?" He thought he was so funny. :) We were both really involved in our youth group so we were always on the go. We had a blast!
5 things on today's to do list...Go to work, Take Allie to the ENT Doctor, Get my parents an Anniversary gift (30 Years, CONGRATS!), Take Riley, Mia, and Allie to Chick-fil-a, and do some laundry. I have everything done, but I am still working on that laundry...yea.
Snacks I enjoy... Anything sweet...unfortunately! I love ice cream and chocolate! I also like fruit and nuts. OH, and I also like to eat cereal of all kinds. Is that weird? Oh well...
Things I would do if I were a millionaire... Wow...let's see...there's so much! First, I would ask God to guide me to wherever he thinks it is needed most and used for His glory. I would use it to help feed families who are hungry, who are in need of clean drinking water, or medicine, or a roof over their head. I would adopt more children and help other families adopt. I would help provide for orphans and help find them families. Although all these things are great, the BEST thing I could give anybody is to TELL THEM ABOUT JESUS!
Hope you are having a great day!
Stacie
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad to hear that another family did it without a corrier!! (it saves lots of money too!) Thanks for sharing!!
I met Gino 10 years ago next month!!
Post a Comment