Hey everybody! I just wanted to put up a quick note to let you know that I don't have an update on April yet. Stacie's mom had been up there since last Friday taking care of the kids so April could get some rest. Stacie's mom came home last night, and Stacie went up there to take over for the rest of the week. I only got to talk to Stacie very briefly last night because I took my youth to a Building 429 concert that didn't get out until late. Once I know anything I'll let everyone know. Thanks for all of your prayers! We love every one of you!
Jerry
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Please know that you are all in our thoughts and prayers.
Hey Stacie,
I have been thinking about April and praying for her a lot lately. I came across some information that may be helpful. If you get a chance, go online and check out the HER Foundation. It's a website devoted to Hyperemesis Gravadium. God's Blessings. Hope to see you soon.
Molly
Post a Comment