
We are waiting by the mailbox today. Our DNA results will hopefully be there! We contacted the lab yesterday and they said the results were done and mailed on May 30th. Yea! There should be a picture of Allie with her birthmom and we can't wait to see it. This will be the only picture she will ever have of her birthmom, so it is very special. Our mail doesn't run till about noon and it is only 8:46am. I have a baby brunch for my friend Cindy at 10:00, so maybe when I get back, the mail will be here.
Check back to see if they came....I SURE HOPE SO!!
Later-
Stacie
3 comments:
The mailbox is TOO cute! Where did you go to make that???? Let us know when they get there!!!
Hey! I'm so sorry I've been behind on your blog. I've been thinking of you.
I'm happy to hear that your DNA is done and the results are on the way! I'll check back later to see if you got them in the mail.
I just pulled a picture of a mailbox off of google images into Photoshop on my computer and put some text on there. I thought it might make it a little more interesting!
Post a Comment