Saturday, June 2, 2007

IT'S A MATCH!!


We have a 99.97% match!! WOO HOO!!!!!!! The mail actually came early today, so I got to rip it open before I went to my friend's baby shower! I was like RUNNING to the mailbox! My neighbor's dog starting barking at me. She was probably thinking what in the world was I doing?! There is a picture of Allie's birthmom and I am so happy to see her. I have been praying for her even before we received Allie's referral, but now I have a face to put with her. This picture is so special to me and I know it will be to Allie one day. She looks kinda sad in the picture and she is holding Allie close to her. I can't imagine what she must have felt to be holding her baby girl again. She also looks very young. I pray that God will bless her for giving life to Allie and choosing to give her a better life. I also pray that God will provide her every need and take care of her and keep her safe. I wish I could personally thank her for all she has given us.

Thank you God for Ana. Lord, I pray that you will comfort her with the assurance that Allie is coming to a loving home. I pray Father that you will place a promise in her heart from us that we will ALWAYS love, protect, and cherish Allie for as long we live. THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR CONTINUING BLESSINGS IN OUR LIVES!!

Now I'm off to a wedding. Wheeeww! Busy day!

Have a great weekend everybody!!
Stacie

7 comments:

Karen D. said...

Yeah!!!!!! Incredible news! I am sooo excited for you! Your family needed some good news this week and now you have it!

The emotions of seeing the birth mom are kind of weird, aren't they? I just can't imagine what the birth moms go through as they give us the greatest gift!

Congrats and Hugs!
Karen

Erica said...

Woo-Hoo! I'm glad that your mail came early today and you got such good news before your busy day!

Bekah said...

Yahoooooo!!! Awesome news!

Natalie said...

Glad to hear that your mail arrived earlier than usual and you were able to see that special picture before heading off to the baby shower. You guys are just cruising along...you'll have Allie home before ya know it!

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

Hooray, Hooray for DNA!!!!!!!!! Another step down...another step closer....til we get to hold that little angel forever.

Love Ya,
April

Emily said...

That's great news! Welcome to the waiting for PA club!!!

Andrea said...

Congratulations!! Mail has never been so much fun AND so stressful at the same time!! Now on the next step!!