Saturday, August 18, 2007

Getting ready...


I wish I was cleaning up the house getting ready for Allie to come home! Unfortunately, I am not, but we did do a good clean up (and well needed...shhh!) of our house today. I have made a list of things to get done before we go on our trip and "CLEAN THE HOUSE" was definitely one of the things on there. I told Jerry that "KEEP IT CLEAN" is on there too....hee hee. I know that when we get back from our trip, coming home to housecleaning is NOT what I want to do. I know I will probably be an emotional wreck when we get home, so I don't need a dirty house staring me in the face. I need plenty of clean space to just cry it all out and get back on my feet.

I've made phone calls to like my insurance company, credit card company, cell phone company, and the Marriott to make sure everything is set up and we we're ready to go. I've also made a hair appointment to get myself all beautified for my girl!

I even made a grooming appt. for our dog! Ha ha! No seriously. She really just needs to be cut. It's so hot here! I saw the temp reach 108 this week!! WOW! Never in my life have I seen it this HOT!

Have a great weekend!
Stacie

4 comments:

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

So everything is done, what are you waiting on....GO SEE THAT PRECIOUS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)April

Andrea said...

We're doing the exact same thing-CLEANING. Ugh. I wish I could wave a magic wand and have it all clean. Have a wonderful time with your daughter and enjoy the time!

The Britnells, David and Linda said...

I know you are excited about this
and we are too. We've been keeping
up with you and April and I get
tired just reading all the things
both of you do. So, enjoy the time
with you daughter - who knows, you
might just be bringing her home!
We love you guys,
Uncle David and Aunt Linda

Doripink said...

Hi Stacie...
Have fun cleaning :) Next comes nesting...I rememeber going into Annalise's room 10 times a day before she came home to staighten one thing or rearrange something or wash something again for the 15th time! LOL! I can't wait for you to meet Allie and hear ALL about it!
Love-
Dori