
...going to see...
WE TOTALLY CANNOT WAIT!!! We're in Atlanta in our hotel room about to completely BUST! It doesn't seem real yet that we're gonna be holding our precious girl in a few short hours! Once we get some pictures made tomorrow, we'll be on here posting 'em up for all to enjoy!! Tomorrow, it's LIVE FROM GUATEMALA!!!
Much Love,
Jerry
8 comments:
Have a safe and wonderful trip. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of you both with Allie.
Gail
I am SO EXCITED for you both I can hardly stand it myself!!!
Have a wonderful time and enjoy each and every moment!!!
God Bless you while you travel....
That is so exciting!! I hope you have a great time with your little girl!!
OK so you are probably on your way to the airport right now!!! We love you guys so much!!! Please be safe!! I can't wait to see her in your arms...I am so excited for you I couldn't even sleep last night.
Love you,
April
Have fun! I am so excited for you! You will have such a great time!
OK, so you are officially in the air now, on your way!!!!! I am so stoked I can't stand it!! Can you tell? I can't talk to you, so I am talking to your blog!!!!!!
Love you again,
April
Have a great time and remember I love you! WE can't wait to see our beautiful grandaughter! Enjoy every moment you have with her.Call us as soon as you can love mother and Daddy
Remember God will do way more than you can imagine He will do! Love Mother
Post a Comment