Friday, August 31, 2007

Well...ARE YOU READY TO SEE HER?!?!

We've got her!!! We made it here a few hours ago, and she's just drifted off into a nap, so I thought I'd satisfy everyone's cravings! Here's what you've all been waiting for...









21 comments:

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

Oh my Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HER SO SO MUCH!! YOU GUYS ARE SOOO BLESSED!!

I LOVE YO ALLIE!!

LOVE, AUNT APRIL

Mimi said...

She is beautiful, i send my love.

Mimi

Hyperactive Lu said...

I came over from April's blog! Just wanted to say ya'll look wonderful and she is precious! Such a doll! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Allie I love you so much ! You are so beautiful . I can't wait to p;ay with you Lo your Nana

Anonymous said...

This is your Buddy I love you Allielove Buddy

Anonymous said...

Allie is so precious I know you are proud of her Love Me Maw

Melissa said...

Allie is beautiful! Both of you look so incredibly happy. Enjoy every minute of your time together.

Shannon said...

Oh, how wonderfully happy you all look. I heart is leaping just seeing God's promise in your arms!!!

She is absolutely beautiful!!! Have a blessed time with your daughter.

Jodie said...

YAY!!!! pictures!!! She's beautiful!! What a happy baby! Have a wonderful time!

Courtney said...

yippie pictures ! how exciting. she is so cute. you both look so happy. enjoy your time. i can not wait to hear all about your trip. almost 1 month from now, we will be holding our daughter.... thanks for sharing your photos so quickly. enjoy her... courtney

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness! She is soooo very very precious! I am so stinking happy for you!!! I hope you are home with her VERY VERY soon!!! Much love - Bamagirl

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. I'm so happy that ya'll are together at last. Have a great time and take lots of pictures.
Kim W.

jajbs said...

She is precious! I love that smile!!! God is so faithful!


Amanda

Bekah said...

oooooh! so excited for you guys to be with your beautiful daughter! I wish we were down there too! I know you will have an AMAZING time!

Doripink said...

I just checked in praying to see some pictures and there she was!!! She is sooo beautiful!!!!
You look soo happy!
Love-
Dori

keelstar said...

Congratulations!! I am so glad that you made it to GC safely and that you have sweet Allie in your arms already! She is absolutely beautiful and looks very happy & healthy too! Can't wait to see more pictures! Blessings, Keely & Savannah

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Yay!!!! She is just beautiful!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!

Sharon

Monica said...

She is so gorgeous! Enjoy your visit!

Brian, Monica & Brayden

Erica said...

She's so beautiful! And I love the pictures of the happy parents with their gorgeous daughter!

Anonymous said...

Yea- You made it and Allie is beautiful! We're praying for your time together! We love you-
Aunt Tami and Uncle Kent

Emily said...

What a great smile! You all look so happy to be together for the first time! Have a great trip, enjoy every minute with your daughter.