Wednesday, October 3, 2007

If you mix Sleepy and Grumpy, you get me...



Slumpy.

Sigh.........I am so drained today. Physically....mentally......spiritually drained. I feel like going to bed and staying there. DON'T WAKE ME UP UNTIL YOU HAVE GOOD NEWS FROM PGN!!!!!!

9 weeks...and counting....and counting....

Warning: My moods are swinging ALL OVER the place this week!

Maybe tomorrow....

Ugh,
Stacie

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Well don't forget to duck --- 'cause I'm all over the place too!! Man this stinks!! We're not back in yet after our KO!!!! UGH UGH UGH!!! I'm Slumpy too!!!! HUGS!! Much love - Bamagirl!

Anonymous said...

My name is Kristie and I too have been in PGN for 8 weeks!! I know the anxiety your feeling. That's what so great about reading other people's blogs. You feel like your not so alone! Good Luck!

Rose said...

slumpy...sinking ..sinking...gone.
I can't take another week of this. SERIOUSLY!!!
don't worry...I'll be okay...tomorrows a new day.*my motto*
maybe we will have good news!!!!!!hugs!