Tuesday, October 2, 2007

OH, how we needed to see your face today....


Wow, It is so amazing how God sends us the best little gifts at just the right time. I am not having the best day. It is one of those "cry over EVERYTHING" kind of days and I can't tell you how much I NEEDED to see Allie's face today. And to see her smiling...well that was just a little bonus. So sweet!

I am so thankful God loves me so much....even when I pout and tell him how much life isn't fair. He loves me anyway. I have been a little huffy with him today. Wow, did he put me in my place....and loved me anyway. Thank you Father!!!

Tomorrow, we'll have completed 9 weeks in PGN. The wait is getting so hard. Sometimes I feel selfish, because there are so many others who have waited alot longer than we have, but I miss my little girl so much. I am just so ready to BE Allie's mama.

Please keep praying Allie home! Thanks so much!!
Stacie

Ps. Allie is now 12.5 pounds and 23 inches long. She is growing so much!

7 comments:

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

There she is...sweet little Allie!!

Hurry home, baby girl!!

This has just GOT to be your week OUT!!!

April :)

keelstar said...

Allie is so gorgeous! What a wonderful surprise! I remember how awesome it was to receive pictures of Savannah...they always seemed to arrive when we needed them the most! God is great the way He plans out every last detail...He knows exactly what we need and when. Hopefully, you'll be back in Guatemala soon to bring that precious baby girl home for good! Love, Keely & Savannah

Gail said...

That picture is just adorable!! I am praying you are out this week.
Gail

Emily said...

She is so precious!

Melissa said...

I understand so well what you are thinking and feeling. I am right there with you!

I am praying for Allie to get out of PGN this week!

Doripink said...

She is SO beautiful! I know that wait is hard, but very soon, when she is home,it will all be a distant memory. Tomorrow is the day, Oct. 4th, that we got our court date to bring Annalise home! I pray that tomorrow is Allie's day TOO!!!!
Love-
Dori

Jami said...

The wait is so painful. I do not forget that. I will be praying for you and HOPING to see very good news soon!!

Love you!