Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:4-5
I am shaking! I can barely type!!!!! Thank you God Almighty!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Father for delivering us from PGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for this miracle!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you God!!!
30 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I was hoping for good news and thought I'd check once again before I go to bed. This is so exciting! Praise the Lord!
I've never signed your blog before, but I just wanted to say I'm so happy for you. Allie is just so beautiful and you are going to be the best Mommy and Daddy ever.Congratulations!!!!
YEA!!!! I knew it...I prayed SOOOO hard for you. I asked my Dad to watch over you and Allie and it worked...so funny, We got our news today, 2 years ago! YIPPY!!!! Come on PINK! Love- Dori
God is so good! He never, ever fails us! I am so excited for both of you and for sweet little Allie. God has a special plan for this beautiful miracle...just wait and see!!
Congratulations Stacie & Jerry!!!! I absolutely cannot believe that you guys are OUT of PGN for good! God is so gracious and He continues to amaze me with His powerful ways! Allie is going to be home soon!!! Hopefully in just a few more short weeks you will be in Guatemala again bringing that precious girl home!!! Love, Keely & Savannah
Praise God!!!!!! He is so wonderful! and HE LOVES US SO SO MUCH ! God always does way more than we can imagine He is going to do! He loves to surprise us. we are so happy for both of you. Our beautiful little grandaughter will have wonderful parents who really love God, and will help her to know God and make Him a part of her life! We know God is smiling because so many people are praising Him for this special gift He has given our family today of our little Allie getting to come home soon. We thank God for you and Jerry and Allie
30 comments:
I was hoping for good news and thought I'd check once again before I go to bed. This is so exciting! Praise the Lord!
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!! It's going to be a good party in Atlanta this weekend!!!!!
Just the BEST news EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
So, So, So, So, HAPPY for you guys!!!!
Glad I was there to share the moment with you!!
I LOVE YOU!
-April
Congratulations......So glad she's coming home!! Much love - Bamagirl!
I've never signed your blog before, but I just wanted to say I'm so happy for you. Allie is just so beautiful and you are going to be the best Mommy and Daddy ever.Congratulations!!!!
OH< this made my morning!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you... I know the news came on a good day for you!
Now... come on PINK!!!!!!
God is SO good!
Love ya,
Amanda
YEA!!!! I knew it...I prayed SOOOO hard for you. I asked my Dad to watch over you and Allie and it worked...so funny, We got our news today, 2 years ago!
YIPPY!!!! Come on PINK!
Love-
Dori
I am so excited for you!!!!!
This is the best news! Praise God!
Ahhh!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you guys! I'll be praying you get Pink ASAP!
Tears of joy for you right now!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I can't wait to see her with you both FOREVER!!!
Jerry and Stacie,
I am so happy for you. Your prayers, my prayers and the prayers of many others have been answered. Yes, our God is good.
Gail
PRAISE GOD IS RIGHT ----- GREEEEEAAAATTT NEEEEEWWWWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YIPPEE! :-) I have been blog stalking for your good news! Wonderful!
Happy for you - Jill
YAYAYAYAYA so happy for you guys!!!!
Congratulations Stacie & Jerry! We are so happy for you!
Congratulations! We ar so happy for you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS Jerry and Stacie! God is GOOD and I am sure the joy and relief you are feeling right now is unexplainable. Here's to a quick PINK!
God is so good! He never, ever fails us! I am so excited for both of you and for sweet little Allie. God has a special plan for this beautiful miracle...just wait and see!!
My love,
Angela
I'm so excited!!!! CONGRATS! Hope you get pink in record time!
Congratulations!!!!
EXCITING !!! PTL !!!!
Are you kidding?????? Praise the Lord!! I am SO SO happy for you guys!!
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys!
Love ya,
Adam, Andrea, and Katie
Congratulations....that is wonderful news!!!!
Stacie and Jerry,
I am so happy for you guys! What awesome news!! Can't help but be a little jealous though!:) Lets go PINK!!
Fantastic news! Congratulations! Our God is such an Awesome God!
Congratulations! Great news! Praying for a speedy pink.
Congratulations Stacie & Jerry!!!! I absolutely cannot believe that you guys are OUT of PGN for good! God is so gracious and He continues to amaze me with His powerful ways! Allie is going to be home soon!!! Hopefully in just a few more short weeks you will be in Guatemala again bringing that precious girl home!!! Love, Keely & Savannah
Praise God!!!!!! He is so wonderful! and HE LOVES US SO SO MUCH ! God always does way more than we can imagine He is going to do! He loves to surprise us. we are so happy for both of you. Our beautiful little grandaughter will have wonderful parents who really love God, and will help her to know God and make Him a part of her life! We know God is smiling because so many people are praising Him for this special gift He has given our family today of our little Allie getting to come home soon. We thank God for you and Jerry and Allie
Since Abbie came home, I am a little out of the loop! Congrats to all 3 of you!!!!
Love,
Karen
YIPPIIEEEE!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Your baby girl is coming home!!!
Post a Comment