Friday, December 28, 2007

A Much Needed BLOGlift

It was MAJORLY time for a fresh new look for our blog! I have been telling myself to do something with the drab look and since we have started a new chapter in our lives, we needed to make it POP! I have been trying to think of what we could title it since our adoption is now complete and well our lives are ALL ABOUT Miss Allie, so its got to be all about her! I could never think of anything clever or fitting, until I came across a picture of a button. You see, I'll always remember the saying "Cute As A Button" in a special way because it has a story behind it. Allie has a bib that says "Cute As A Button" and she wore it the day we toured Antigua. Our tour guide, Victor (WE LOVE YOU!), was holding Allie and noticed her bib. He asked us, "What does that mean, like a shirt button?" "Why are those cute?" It was funny, because I had never really thought about it. We tried to explain that it was just a saying. I then thought to myself....why do we say that? hee hee. Needless to say, we do think our Allie is CUTE, whether buttons are or not!

Have a great weekend!
Stacie

8 comments:

Katie said...

Love the new look and she is cute as a button !!

Courtney said...

what a cute story. I love your new blog look. did you do it yourself ? if so, you are creative. courtney

Emily said...

The blog looks great!

Angel said...

love the look. It's funny.. I have wondered about that saying too. Cute as a button... hmmm... ;0) Angel

Tricia said...

I LOVE your new look!!!!!!!!!!!

And ALLIE is such an angel!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a precious baby girl!

Happy New Year!

Rose said...

I love your bloglift!! happy New Year!

Jami said...

I too love the new look. I just gave my blog a face lift too!! It's a NEW YEAR and I'm so thrilled you are spending it with your gorgeous baby girl!! :)

Doripink said...

Hey - who did your blog...it looks great!! Allie is FOR SURE, Cute as a Button! :)
Love-
Dori