

Take a look at this little sweetheart. She is so close to coming home....yet so far away. Her family has been waiting for her new birth certificate for 10 weeks now. This should be one of the FINAL steps before she comes home. The town where she is from is refusing to release her birth certificate.
PLEASE join us in praying for the officials at civil registry to release it so she can come HOME where she belongs. Please pray for Corynn as today is her first birthday. Please pray that God will wrap his MIGHTY, LOVING ARMS around her family who will not get to spend it with her.
Lord, NOTHING is impossible with YOU! Please move the hearts and hands of the officials at civil registry. You know each and every child waiting to come home because of this wall. I pray Father that you would break down these walls! YOU ARE SO MIGHTY GOD! I lift up Jodie and her family to you today. You know how bad they are hurting Lord. Take away their pain and replace it with your healing love. Thank you God for your child, Corynn! Thank you for having a plan for her life! Thank you for choosing Jodie and her family to be Corynn's forever family!
Happy 1st Birthday Corryn....We love you and lift you high!
3 comments:
I have been following Jodie's blog. It breaks my heart what they are going through. I am certainly praying for them and for a BIG change of heart in the Mixco registry. That is where my Johanna was born.
Gail
I will be thinking and praying for them. That seems so unfair. I do follow her blog. How frustrating. Courtney
I too will be praying for this family. I can only imagine how bad that hurts. I pray that they get the birthcertificate soon.
Andrea
Post a Comment