Monday, May 19, 2008

6 Months Ago

6 Months ago today, our lives changed forever. It was the day I had dreamed of for a long time. It was the day we became a family....forever. Our empty arms were finally filled with the love of our lives. I remember thinking, "This can't be real." It didn't really hit me until we were all packed and loading the shuttle to go to the airport. We were going home....with our daughter....and we NEVER had to give her back. Amazing.

She is our Joy and I can't imagine our lives without her. Has it really only been 6 months? It feels like she has been here forever. She just fits. She's no mistake our daughter. God is just so cool like that.

I just finished putting Allie to bed and as I finished giving her cup of milk, I held her just a little bit longer. I thanked God for ALL he has done for our family. He truly created a miracle when he made His daughter, Allie Ana. How blessed are we that He trusts us to be her Mommy and Daddy....Forever!?! Amazing.

Thank you God. From the deepest part of our hearts, we praise You.

We Love You, Allie Ana!


4 comments:

Jill said...

oh, what wonderful milestones...we are so close behind you....6 months the 29th!

She is just beautiful as always.

Congrats to Shiloh's mom and dad!!!!!!!!

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

Wow, six months already?!?!
That is hard to believe in some ways and in some ways it seems like she's been a part of the family forever!!

Will be praying for her on Friday!!

:)April

La Familia Garcia said...

She's beautiful!

La Familia Garcia said...

She's beautiful!